Friday, July 2, 2010

Where am I?

This place looks vaguely familiar, like I've seen it somewhere before...

Hey everybody! I'm only almost 8 months behind on my planned blogging outline for Japan, but maybe better late than never? I was reading through my previous posts (which, incidently, ate up about 5 minutes) before I made this post, and I realized that A LOT has happened since my initial posts. It's amazing how life continues evolving and shifting when you're not looking. Japan now feels like a pretty normal place, and I feel fairly confident as an English teacher coming up to the end of my first year here.

For those interested, I finally used the video camera my parents bought me for my birthday last year (the footage was actually shot on my birthday this year) and put together a little clip from one of my days out around Tarumi, the neighborhood/town where I live in Kobe.




I hope you enjoyed the short journey. I could write more, but maybe if I don't write everything in one post, I'll be more inclined/feel more obligated to update this more often.

Peace.

NOTE: If you are curious about any specific aspects of Japanese culture, or if you want to see something in particular from my life here, comment and let me know and I'll try and either post a blog, photo, and/or video response.

3 comments:

Mike Wagner said...

Like the fast forward video. What video editing program do you use?

Ty said...

iMovie '09. I just got a MacBook last week, and I am loving the media software.

Abby said...

Cool video!